Our mission is twofold, and we therefore have two groups within our organization, working on the following:
- to produce, sell and operate web and mobile applications for small businesses in both the North American and Japanese markets, in English and/or Japanese
- to produce and sell electro pop music, to develop and support selected singers working in the English and Japanese markets, and to produce, sell and operate innovative music/media related online systems.
Yuyosoft has developed and currently operates such web applications as:
- Phrase Fish (English-Japanese conversation educational system)
- FireballXL8 (glossary-based find/replace utility in SDLXLIFF files, for professional translators)
- Yuyostox (sophisticated AI stock picker algorithm)
- Yoyakuneko (event registration system, not available to the public)
- Yuyopay (internal system for our group businesses to accept online credit card payments for their invoices)
- Anemone Time Management (an internal system for our group businesses to perform highly complex project management)
Yu-Yo- means “useful” in the Japanese language. Our vision is to produce software, media and web applications that are truly useful to our customers.
For enquiries, please contact info (@) yuyosoft.com. No sales solicitations or spam, please.